Tru Connect Direct Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visalia, CA Training w Allan Dodson

Go down

Visalia, CA Training w Allan Dodson Empty Visalia, CA Training w Allan Dodson

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:21 pm

This is TCD Agent Allan Dodson. If you are a new agent or just haven't figured out how this company works, I'm planning on setting up a meeting/training for next week to answer questions and do a brief walk through of the CGM app. I am experience with just about any issue Tru Connect has had, as I've been doing this for 16 months. I will teach everyone how to unlock levels and how to build a downline. Don't let not having phones stop you from making that residual income. You will benefit from attending this meeting/training. If interested, i will need a email with your name, phone number, email address and area you are coming from. The location for the training will most likely be at Plaza Park, 700 south plaza st. Visalia, CA. 93277
I suggest anyone from Bakersfield, selma, fresno, hanford, Lemoore, visalia, Porterville, Modesto, Merced,and anyone close to these places to try to attend. If i get enough responses from towns that have a drive, i will try to set up carpool service. It will be cheaper on gas that way.
The date for this training is not locked in yet, i want to see how much feed back i receive before setting the day. Im shooting for Thursday or Friday of next week.
***** send email confirming your interested to: Allandodson77@gmail.com
Thank you all for your time,
TCD Agent Allan Dodson

Admin
Admin

http://sogarc.truconnectdirect.com/index.asp#opportunity

Back to top Go down